Gopher Guts and the Beasts of the Field

I went home this weekend to spend some time with my family. I went to watch Mateo's soccer game, yada yada, my other bro Seth and his wife Caia have a nice new Nissan Sentra with some inside red detailing that Seth and Jason, (bro-in-law), are working on...and a radar detector, yada yada, and then we went out to get Dad for dinner, and then we saw hundreds of gophers all over the place, yada yada, and I pretty much blew them to bits...17 of the little rodents. What a fabulous weekend. And yes, I'm pretty much related to Annie Oakley. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intriguing Quotes From "The Shack"

Los años del hambre (The Years of Hunger)

The Art of Ant Torture

Starting Over

Transformation- Transformación

Candid Cadets and Glamorous Gowns

El fin del año en Honduras

Who We Become

Motherhood

Murcia, España: 31-5